March 2011
| My sweet Hubby and me! March has been crazy crazy BUSY! First off.. I got a new full time job.. and I LOVE IT! Its so so much fun! I work at Utah's Best Vacation Rentals. I am the receptionist/secretary/assistant. It was such a big big blessing. In February I had another ectopic pregnancy. It was really hard to deal with I just needed to try to stay busy to keep my mind off things. I got a call from my boss. He had found me on a nannying website. I went in to meet with him and he wanted me to start right then and there. It has been quite an adjustment. But Matt and I are truly blessed. |
| Sweet little Nissa was in town. We baked a lot!! We made a cute owl cake for Kat's 1st birthday! Nissa just loved licking the powder sugar. Funny little bug! |
| Gabi, Ava, Nissa, Ava's friend and I caking away! |
| I love Lissa! |
| Kat! I love her so much! She is seriously talking so much! She is almost walking but still loves to crawl! |
| I thought I would share my St Patty's Day banner! I love the little pots of Gold! |
| My sister Alex had her little girl on March 22nd. Kristiina Marie is so BEAUTIFUL! She has so much hair! She is just a little bundle of Joy! She was healthy and is just so perfect! |
| Look at that hair and chubby cheeks! |
| Big Brother Zeke. I was able to watch him a lot while his parents and baby "seester" were still at the hospital. Congrats Alex, Brandon, and Zeke! |
What a cute sweet post! Love your darling pictures! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou sure have been busy! I love all the pictures! You sure make cute stuff!
ReplyDelete