Thursday, January 16, 2014

Welcome 2014!

So its a new year.. well I am a little late but that's ok.  New Year.. NEW ME! I am not going to focus so much on the future..but the present. So bring it on 2014! Hope there are lots of surprises and great things in store for Matt and I. Fertility is still going. Just hasn't been successful as we would have hoped. But that's ok. Whenever I am feeling down I like to sing the little song of "Just keep Swimming!"  It's one of those little quirky things I do. All we can do is just keep moving forward. I had come across this blog post. (sorry cant find the post) "The Lord will give you more then you can handle. Guarantee it." I Believe this to be true. The
 reason he does give us more is so that we will turn to him for help, guidance, and comfort.  He is just a prayer away. Thank goodness.. prayer is one of the very few things that has gotten me through this little trial.Along with the strength of my sweet hubby. He is more understanding that I could have ever imagined!

I love how our little families Christmas pictures turned out!


I sure love this man!

 Remember to just keep swimming!

3 comments:

  1. Your Christmas pictures are amazing! Also, you are so strong and such a great example of faith. I can't imagine how hard that must be. Sending thoughts and prayers your way that 2014 turns out to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Autumn! I love following your blog. Your family is seriously so darling!!

      Delete
  2. I just love you two so much. We MUST get together asap!

    ReplyDelete