So.. I came up with a new project.. These darling OWLS! I have made about 4 of them now and have given them as gifts for my cousins and little nieces. They are so stinking cute and fun! I made this big one and the one next to it for my little sisters room. Her room happened to be pinks with browns and blues and polka dots! So they matched perfectly! I had so much fun making them. I was so glad that when you sew these owls together they don't have to be perfect. It made it so much easier! Hope you Like!

3 days ago
Oh my goodness...those are so yummy!! I love them!!
ReplyDeleteDid I tell you I love these yet? Cause I do! : ) You're so crafty!
ReplyDeleteVictoria!! I just saw you on my blog, and just noticed the comment from December. How are you! As you saw we're out in California. My boys still talk about you. We miss you, wishing you were close. I hope everything is going well with you. Cute owls too :)
ReplyDelete