"Warning.. Picture overload!"
Well, 2010 is officially over! It was a good year with its up's and its downs. But a lot had happened within the last 2 weeks of the year. On Christmas Eve we saw that my mom's puppy Jasper had eaten Anti-Freeze. So he was in the vet for 3 days and made it! We were all so so happy! Christmas eve we started a new family tradition. We made Cafe Rio for dinner and decided that we are going to make something different every year.. Maybe next year it will be Chinese food. We ate and just hung around. Christmas Day was great! My Husband surprised me with a new Canon Rebel camera.. hence all the pictures! It was great! We spent time with our families, played games, ate, and played more games. Elissa and her sweet family were here and we all had so much fun. Baby Kat is getting so big! Alex will be having her baby in April! Can't wait! Well New Year's eve was rolling around. The 8 and 13 year old boy and girl I also nanny needed me to watch them. But it was just Jake, the 8 year old. Well we had tons of food and played the Wii pretty much all night. At around 11 we decided that we were going to go sledding on the hill next to my parents house. I was down at the bottom of the hill talking with my mom when we heard screaming! I booked it up that hill so fast I wasn't even panting! Jake had stuck his tongue to the freezing pole! He was flailing his arms up and down. I yelled to my mom to run and get water! I tried to get Jake to calm down. I was trying to hold him up as blood was dripping down the pole. Then because of him panicking his top lip got stuck.. then the bottom. We poured warm water and it came off. I had asked him why he did.. his reply, " I didn't think it would stick." We got the bleeding stopped. Poor little guy is going to have cracked hurt lips and a raw tongue for awhile. But as I was standing there the movie the Christmas Story came to mind.. If you really wanna know what it was like just watch the movie. His scream even sounded like the boys in the movie! But over all I am glad it is now 2011! Matt and I can make more memories, get to know each other better and start a new year together!
Baby Kat sleeping
Lucky girl you got a new camera! Glad to hear the dog made it ok. Also I love pictures, they are cute!
ReplyDeleteStill can't believe he stuck his tongue to the pole! What an eventful year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a night to remember. Poor little guy! Love the pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteWow...Poor kid! Congrats on the new camera :)
ReplyDelete