Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spring!

Picture Overload!
Happy Easter!

All the men working on my dads sweet old truck!

 Getting family photos.. Ha ha I love little Zeke..

 My sweet little sister Gabi and I

 Me holding baby Kristiina

 I went out to the back of my parents yard and took some really cute pictures of Gabi and her best friend Michelle

Happy Mother's Day!
 I had both of our Families over for a BBQ on Mothers day.. It was such a beautiful day!

 
 Trying to get a picture with my mom.. and Kristiina and Zeke. I love my mom more then anything! She is truly amazing and has always been there for me! I don't know what I would do with out her!

                                                       The Mother's Day cake I made!

 Top view of the Flowers.

 Christian Turned 19 on Saturday! We had a combined party with him and Alex. I was in charge of his cake. He has always loved Toy Story. So I tried to tackle something big. and Wahhh LA!
Happy Birthday little brother!  You are so such a great friend and will be such a wonderful Missionary! I love you!!! (Mission call could be here this week!!)

              We are so blessed to have such beautiful things on this Earth. These Beautiful flowers look and smell so Heavenly and they were right in my back yard.



PS.. I started a cake/food blog! don't forget to follow it.. victoriaspeaceocake.blogspot.com :)

2 comments:

  1. fun pictures! Wish we could be there. love you. Love the cakes. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria!!! How are you! Your blog is so cute! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete