Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Craftin!

I figured that I have not added any things that I have made in a LONG time! Some are newer some are older.. Not all are on here. But my favorite things to do are craft, sew, and bake! Its so much fun!

The Skirt I made for Mother's day.. this is one of the many few I have made. This just has the big thick elastic waist band.

This is an activity that I did with my Activity Girls. They gave them to their Mother's for Mother's Day.

I found the cute little blue holder  and added a little touch. The Bottles with the cute little flowers. Above my cabinets is a work in progress!

I did not make this wreath but I did do the bottle a long long time ago! Again this is above my cabinets.

I have made a few of these trees. Some are red and this one is green. I had made the little picture before I got married.. The colors in my kitchen were red and green but slowly more colors were added..

This is in my bathroom! It was an old canvas that I just turned around and turned into a picture.

These little pots are also in my bathroom.

The only thing on this little table I did not make was the tile or candle. I had made the little topiary tree from one of my moms bushes that need a trimming. I love the moss letters. So I decided to make one!

I made this pillow for my front room. I loved the fabric and thought it would be fun to add some more color into the living room. Its stripes on the back of all the colors in the flowers.

This was my recent little Giraffe cake. It was for a little girl baby shower. Its not perfect but it was a little challenging.

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! And, such a beautiful lady! Your blog is so fun! I am going to have to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete