Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Keeping busy!

I have been  keeping Busy!! With work, and my little projects and cakes! I know I am no pro but I Sure love to Make cakes and Have had so Much fun doing it!
Super Hero Cake
(Made this cake for a Lady I work with)

The Superman Cape

Thanks to Pinterest I got my Brother in Law Jordan a great birthday gift

Punk Rock Star Cake. She had this candle that looked just like this.. Wings with a heart and a crown
(made this cake for a lady I work with)
Banner that says Ready to "POP"
I had to take a picture of it with the blinds closed
 My dear friend Lauren is expecting a sweet little girl. We are also in the same ward! We do everything together. I asked if I could throw her her baby shower. So my theme was Ready to "POP!"
Added some yummy thumb prints and cupcakes
LolliPOPS, cake POPS, and Gumballs because they POP

The little Party favor.. and the Thanks for POPPIN by sign!

POPPING punch and the sweet little glass jars

Can you guess how many gumballs there are? I remembered that fun game we used to play when we were young. Bubble bubble bubble gum in a dish.. how many pieces do you wish? Thought it was quite suitable!

My sisters beautiful POPcorn machine

POPcorn bags

The black cowboy hat that I made for Matt's Papa's 7oth Birthday party
Owl Smash cake
(made for a friend of a friend)
Owl Cake
(Made for a friend I work with)
Skull Cake
(made for Matt's cousin Kira)
Reading Rainbow birthday theme Smash Cake
(made for a friend of a friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment