Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nothing New!

Well.. Its summer! I sure love this nice weather! Nothing really new with Matt and I. I did however get a new job at Stampin up! And I LOVE IT! I only work part time which is so nice and I still have time to do cakes. I have been keeping busy with cakes. Which is a great thing! We are still not pregnant but still very hopeful and positive! Hopefully soon!

My sweet Hubby and I
 
Cheese!

I love being an Aunt. Right now there is seriously Nothing better! I sure love these little kids!
 Just a few of my recent cakes. Every time I make something different it becomes my favorite until I make another fun cake.
The Lorax

Beehive Smash Cake

The Walking Dead.. My brother loved his Birthday cake! Plus I cant believe my Lil not so Lil brother is 21! Where does the time go.

No comments:

Post a Comment