This summer has been nothing but FUN! We have been fishing up at Strawberry, Lake Powell a couple times and we got a new niece. But there have been a few downs. We lost a wonderful family member. Brian Sargent. He will be deeply missed. :( We are also starting to see a fertility specialist. Still not sure what the problem is but bring on the tests. I am ready for anything! Its just been great spending a lot of time with Matt. I am still busy doing lots of cakes and working full time at Stampin' UP! The best Part about summer.. Aunt Cathy Finally received her tombstone. It was such a wonderful being able to watch them put it together and it turned out beautifully!
 |
| Love you to the moon and back sweet Aunt Cathy! I miss you more and more everyday! |
 |
| My bestie and I |
Family Camping
Family BBQ's
 |
| The little Gabsters and I |
 |
| Oh Kristiina |
Elisa had her sweet little Juliette
 |
| Juliette at 2 months old. she is so sweet and always so happy |
Powell.. Gabi was able to come with us which made it so much more fun!
 |
| RIP sweet Brian Sargent. You will be truly missed. |
We were able to be part of an awesome fundraiser for a great guy. His name is Clay and he was in an accident 20 years ago. they raised enough money to buy him a wheelchair that he can use to go hunting and up in the Mountains.
 |
| Love my sweet hubby |
 |
| Clay and I |
 |
| Ann and I |
No comments:
Post a Comment