Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wahoo.....

The 2 week wait was over.. I went in for some blood work in the morning. I told the nurses that I didn't want them to call me with the results if I was pregnant or not. Instead.. I had made a cute little envelope and cards to go inside that would tell us the news.. (pictured below) So they called around 1:30-2.. "The Results are in.." No emotion what so ever. I called Matt and he went and picked up the envelope. We met at my moms and whoever could meet there did. Matt and I opened it on our own. I have never felt so much emotion.. It was very overwhelming and I couldn't believe..




Matt and I waited quite awhile to go inside... they were all very anxious! Average HCG levels at 4 weeks is around 200-300.. Mine were 777! So we figured that it was more then one baby. But only time would tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment