Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

We had such a wonderful Father's Day! We spent time with our families and each other!
My sweet hubby and I

My dadd-io and I! Couldn't ask for a better dad even if he doesn't like to smile in pictures

Matt, Nolan (his papa) and Kelly (his Dad)

Zeke wanted to move my car so he could play basketball. He is so funny! He came into the house saying that he needed keys to move car.

Showing off the keys in the car

Getting ready to drive the car.. he loved sitting in it!

Thought this was a pretty sweet picture!

The old man's still got it!

my beautiful mom and Zeke

Zeke taking a picture of me! Notice how he is closing his left eye with his fingers

Me and sweet Kristiina.

The gifts I made for the dad's and grandpa's

Matt's Father's day gift! He loves the grill!

No comments:

Post a Comment